Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Happy Year or Another Year of Hell?

Seeing that I only have 3 months left on my current contract, my boss took it upon himself to ask me back for another year. I was genuinely suprised. My coworkers and boss tend to ignore me. I come in, teach, and leave. So, I got the notion that they disliked me. When he asked if I wanted to come back I wasn't sure. I had been thinking about switching to public school or another hagwan. However, he told me that if I re-signed my contract, he would give me an extra month of vacation and pay for a plane ticket home for me! So, my natural reaction was, heck yes!

So, I will be heading home for nearly a month at the end of November and the begining of December. I'm excited to eat American food and have good beer. I'm predicting a 5lb gain around my waist! After that, I'll head back to Korea for another Christmas, my birthday, v-day, and basically another year's worth of Holidays.

I'm excited to be staying another year and to see what my future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment